Sunday, December 21, 2008

Live @ Cambodia #4 - Day 4

In the morning, we went to KKH (Kingdom Kids Home). As it was a Sunday, we witnessed a church Christmas service! We sang a few songs in Khmer. Unfortunately, I didnt keep a copy of the order of service.

We did a special number for the crowd! We sang:
  • Joy to the world
  • Soraklah Hallelujah
In Malay!

Joy To The World
Bahagia, Tuhan datang!
Dunia sambut Yesus
Setiap hati menyediakan ruang
Syurga dan alam menyanyi
Dan syurga dan alam menyanyi!
Then, in KKH, I met lots of Cambodian children. I saw PAhl Pahl, a 5 year old boy that Grace adored when she was here in Cambodia. Benji recorded a few videos. I'm sure she would tear up when she sees them. Also, I met a Si-Real, a 15 year old guy, just a lil shorter than me. He didnt look too Cambodian.

I am proud to say that I have learnt a bit of Cambodian!

  • What Is your Name?
    • Tsek bu-ay a-wai

  • How old are You?
    • Ayu-che nam
In the evening, we attended an International Christian Fellowsihp Service (ICF) near the War Musuem. Oh, I managed to go online and send some clothes for washing too! It amounted to 7000 Riel! RM7!.

Yes, that pretty much sums up Day 4!

Live @ Cambodia
-Kenneth-



0 must read!: