- Sunday: CNY Reunion dinner @ Cousin's place. A session of poker of which I nearly won RM6 but because my cousin wanted me to go in, I went and didn't get my RM6. Then, I stayed over, my first in many years! 3am, went to McDs for makan and all. Left the house in the morning before everyone woke up.
- Monday: My family usually heads to Kepong for my dad's side gathering. But this year since my dad's cousin bought a new house, we went to Kota Kemuning instead! My my, the house was huge! And best part is, it overlooks a golf course, so people were playing and all. Cousins played fusball, I didnt, instead was made to play the piano. Quite old one. Caught up with uncles, talked to an Architect who was telling me that Maths is a good career, etc, etc. I didnt know who was my uncle's son, step-son, till the next few days.
- Tuesday: Today's mom side gathering. We headed to Malacca, Was supposed to be at my grandfather's place, but the house became too small for my family. We went for lunch at my mom's counsins place at first. Played poker with my sister and cousin using rocks as chips! I lost. Boohoo. Last time seeing this bunch of cousins for four years. Ambivalent. Happy and sad. Sad because no more headache speaking Mandarin to them! Haha. My mom's lil sister's baby son is so adorable! His name is.. errr. Ju Yin or sth like that. Sigh, I'll really miss my cousins alot when I leave for the US.
- Wednesday: We left Orna Resort after lunch. And in the evening, I went to Aunty Sharon's house. Only then did I found out that my new cousin's name is Colin. No idea the surname but he's a real nice guy. He's tall and I assumed that he was around my age, only to find out that he's ONLY form 1! And he's a good tennis player. Caught up with him the following week to know that he won a tennis tournament.
- Thursday: Today, I was fixing my computer, now owned by my sister because I have a laptop. Reformatted and all, set up the LAN cable so that it can become a gaming PC. In the evening, I decided to go to my cousins place again after lunch @ Weng Kean's house. Stayed up late again, this time more of hanging out with the younger ones. Played in between, lost, played blackjack, so so. But I really did have lots of fun. Close to midnight, taught Shaun, Sarah, Shanie how to play Gin Rummy. Shaun's really good at learning new games! I think he already got the gist of Catan. Sigh, those two are already Form Ones.... Now the drama starts at 3am. We all went out to McDs again brought by Aunty Jane and Amelyn's bf, MC, they call him. I ordered Ayam Goreng McD. RM10.40. Paid RM50.40. Didnt get my change back! And I only realised later when I went back to my cousin's house! So ended up doing loads of calling, and eventually the outlet responded at 6am. Mind you, I wasnt sleeping yet playing blackjack. So, they checked their system and found the extra RM40. And the next day continues.
- Friday: In the morning, I went out to collect my RM40, but I had to burn RM10 just for transport. I was called to go for a surprise birthday party for MIRIAM! The lunch was cool. The price of the lunch wasn't. 50 bucks for lunch aint too good in my budget. But, nonetheless, the fellowship was good la! Went back, tired, getting ready for Open House the next day.

- Saturday: Yes, I opened my house for Boys Brigade. Around 25 came. Whoah, I had a very 'fun' time trying to cool my friends because they expected the full company to come over to their place. But I guess things had to follow plan. And, I found out that SEANS's Hse is AMAZING! I wanna go there later. And the day took up the whole time. I remember doing something that Saturday night, oh, I went to Alex's house! Gambled, yes I know its not healthy, but I won! =) Playing 3 cards.
- Sunday: Short church service in the morning because I had to head to KLCC for my Cornell Alumni Interview with Chenchow! Met a new person from Cornell too, his name is Han. Real nice people. But the interview was really short! Haha, nonetheless, it was good. Last night, at 11pm, I decided to open my house on Sunday! Last minute, but the plan did work out! The people who came were:
- Pn Devi & Pn Mary (Teachers)
- Hin Seng, Li Wei & Dad
- Shangari
- Gary & Adeline
- Four girls from my class : Mimi, Inoi, Aisya, Nasuha
- Alex
- Aunty Katherine
And that concludes my week, good week I believe? I do know that I'll really miss these times.. especially Boys Brigade, my close friends, and my COUSINS! Shaun, Shanie, Sarah, Stacie, I'm sure I got close to you all this year, when I stayed over. A decision I'll never regret. Hope to keep in touch with all you people through webcam k! I'm already feeling the pinch of leaving Malaysia in 6 months to come.
Someone please find me a cure...




0 must read!:
Post a Comment